PDA

View Full Version : roof of my mouth hurt?

SUPERXERO
21-04-14, 11:23
After having the flu a week ago dr goggle saying it mouth cancer :(

Fishmanpa
21-04-14, 13:00
I've been feeling kinda crampy (constipated) and nauseous. Dr. Google said I'm pregnant! :huh: Just some perspective ;)

Positive thoughts

SUPERXERO
21-04-14, 13:15
Think it from the flu I have it ain't been hurting has much have it did on Saturday

RoseEve
21-04-14, 14:56
The roof of my mouth hurts too. The mouth is a very sensitive area. It's constantly getting injured. Once when I had strep throat the roof of my mouth was numb for like 4 days. Don't worry.

Jonesle
21-04-14, 14:59
I've been feeling kinda crampy (constipated) and nauseous. Dr. Google said I'm pregnant! :huh: Just some perspective ;)

Positive thoughts

:roflmao:well you never know! Very good point though, don't google! Go to your gp. Google always makes everything worse. I always feel crappy after having flu for at least a couple of weeks x

Forgotten
21-04-14, 15:11
Don't google! I remind myself whenever I'm searching for symptoms to never, ever, google. It just makes things worse. If anything gets progressively worse, where the pain is more than enough, make another visit!

However, if you have someone by you almost all the time, or at least in the house, rest assured they'd call if anything bad happened. Just have positive thoughts, and it will follow through :)

SUPERXERO
21-04-14, 17:18
Don't google! I remind myself whenever I'm searching for symptoms to never, ever, google. It just makes things worse. If anything gets progressively worse, where the pain is more than enough, make another visit!

However, if you have someone by you almost all the time, or at least in the house, rest assured they'd call if anything bad happened. Just have positive thoughts, and it will follow through :)

It hurting less everyday

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

And I did ate some hot chips on Friday

Limey
21-04-14, 17:19
You been eating anything crispy? Whenever I eat crispy stuff, sweets, crisps, whatever, I always and up cutting my mouth up. Sometimes without noticing till the next day. I'm sure you're fine.

SUPERXERO
21-04-14, 19:46
I ate some chips and bean and some hot pasta

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

It feel burn?

SUPERXERO
22-04-14, 12:49
Can see mark? Or did that come from me keep feeling it?

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

I did have the sore throat could it be from that

---------- Post added at 12:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

It might be a burn mark?

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Anyone

Fishmanpa
22-04-14, 13:06
No one can diagnose so if you're still worried, see your doctor.

Positive thoughts

SUPERXERO
22-04-14, 13:18
Asking is it could be from my sore throat?

Fishmanpa
22-04-14, 13:28
Asking is it could be from my sore throat?

How could anyone know? Of course it could and it was suggested that this could be a remnant of your flu. People often get a mouth sore/ulcer from colds and flu. You posted it was getting better. However, you're still concerned, so if it's not getting better, see your doctor.

Positive thoughts

SUPERXERO
23-04-14, 09:30
Ain't hurting anymore