PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety & Tiredness

Sammylou
21-04-14, 18:49
Hi guys, ive not posted on her for a while because I was coping really well with my anxiety. I have recently been promoted at work and have increased my hours of work, for the last 2 weeks I have worked alot due to my boss been on holiday. Yesterday and today my anxiety has come back with a vengence could this be due to been exhausted, does anyone else have horrible symptoms when they are tired.

xrachykinsx
21-04-14, 18:52
Yes, tiredness makes anxiety worse I find. Could it have been the extra work? Have you felt stressed? Stress is usually what sets my anxiety off. I can be absolutely fine but as soon as my son plays me up...bam...I have a wave of anxiety xx

Rennie1989
21-04-14, 18:59
I think being tired can make you feel worse overall, your defenses begin to fall. Just remember to get enough sleep and eat properly, then once you're settled in your new role you'll get back into a routine.

Fishmanpa
21-04-14, 20:09
I know for a fact that stress/anxiety can lead to tiredness and exhaustion. Just the fact that you're dealing with an increased amount of adrenalin coursing through your body and your mind constantly going 100+ mph tires you out.

I just spent 4 days traveling and dealing with the fact my parents are ill and in the hospital. We got home Saturday evening and I gotta tell ya, I was totally wiped out!... I still am! I have my moments with "scanxiety" and life issues but I don't know how many of your deal with it 24/7.

Positive thoughts

Sammylou
22-04-14, 16:20
Thanks guys your posts are very reassuring, hopefully my anxious thoughts will settle down soon xxx

jayjoe18
22-04-14, 17:22
Yes I do! I find my anxiety gets worse at night when I'm tierd... hope you feel better soon!

Annie0904
22-04-14, 17:26
I always get more anxious when I am tired :(

Crumarbit
23-04-14, 04:25
Tiredness is my main trigger for anxiety and this then stops me from sleeping! How do you deal with your tiredness?

Magic
23-04-14, 11:01
Yes, I too am like this.

SarahH
23-04-14, 12:23
Anxiety makes you tired... then tiredness will make you anxious.......a vicious circle I'm afraid.

Sarah

Sammylou
23-04-14, 21:20
What symptoms do you all get when your tired. I get the shakes and my head feels wierd and really heavy.