PDA

View Full Version : Trapped Nerve Problems

Sabre120
22-04-14, 01:11
So for the past 2 months or so I've been experiencing an unpleasant sensation in my arm that doesn't seem to subside. Some days it is better, where I may not think about it for a good couple of hours, some days it is worse and aches horribly, to the point where I'm begging for it to end. I was initially concerned that it was heart related as I'm also having some discomfort in my left pectoral, but having been to see my GP, he said he was confident that had it been something serious I would probably have much more adverse symptoms by now.

Since Friday, whilst carrying some heavy equipment, my pectoral spasmed and now the condition appears to be considerably worse, so now my concern is that I actually pulled my pectoral 2 months ago and now, since Friday, I have damaged it again and the swelling has trapped a nerve in my shoulder area, I'm also experiencing noticeable tension in the right side of my neck and right leg, though I believe that is likely anxiety tension due to the whole arm situation. I guess I'd just like to hear from anyone who has experienced a trapped nerve before and if they could relate to my symptoms; I guess there is still a part of me that is concerned about potential heart problems, as I don't remember pulling my pectoral from any strenuous activity, so how could I cause such a significant strain without even knowing it?