PDA

View Full Version : do non cancerous moles itch sometimes??

Worried 24/7
22-04-14, 03:36
So I relapsed and googled... I have a mole on my arm and it itches once in a while for a second...ive had it months and months now. Since noticing it what could have been a year ago now, if it's grown, it would be barely. It's perfectly round a nd all one normal looking color. Several doctors have seen it and none wanted it looked at. Does anyone out there have normal itchy moles?? I'm scared now :weep:

Yossino
22-04-14, 06:11
I've had a mole for as long as I can remember, and sometimes it can itch. Anywhere can itch. Itch != cancer. :)

Masqued
22-04-14, 12:18
I do. Especially around bra lines and clothes tags.
If they constantly itch, change or scab best to get it checked to be on the safe side.

Mogwog
22-04-14, 13:27
Yep I have a few that get itchy - my dr told me they can sometimes get a bit dry just like other dry patches you can get on your skin and to put a bit of moisturiser on. It's normal.xxxxx

Fishmanpa
22-04-14, 13:31
I have a back scratcher on my nightstand, next to my easy chair and at work. I also have enough moles on my back to play connect the dots and draw a giraffe! They itch all the time and none are sinister.

Positive thoughts

AlexandriaUK
22-04-14, 13:33
Yep I have a few that get itchy - my dr told me they can sometimes get a bit dry just like other dry patches you can get on your skin and to put a bit of moisturiser on. It's normal.xxxxx

That's exactly what my doc said about the majority of mine as well, and yes done itch.
[
This one is being removed though

Worried 24/7
22-04-14, 23:49
Thanks all! Do yours ever get painful from time to time? I feel like mine feels sore all of a sudden sometimes for a few seconds and then it fades away

bulan
23-04-14, 21:31
Mine itch or feel sensitive at times. Doctors aren't worried about them, but I'm having several removed anyway. The peace of mind with getting them examined will be worth it! :)