PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries come back

ryangreen
22-04-14, 14:31
Hello all,

So for the last month I have been feeling somewhat like the old Ryan with fairly low anxiety and not one panic attack which has been pretty nice.

Now onto this morning I woke up with my heart racing extremely fast and feeling pretty unwell overall with some mild chest pain. I got out or bed and started dry heaving and had two instances where I vomited a clear white substance. Then I started thinking that it has been almost a year since I had all my blood Tests, the ekg and 24 hour holter, that triggered the thought that I always hear you should have your heart checkup once a year so maybe my heart health has taken a turn for the worse since I am feeling so poor.

Fast forward an hour and I am still experiencing a racing heart and feeling very sick and for the first time in close to a month fearing that I will drop dead from either a heart attack or sudden cardiac death. I am really scared tht this could be the day my heart gives up

butterfliesandzebras
22-04-14, 16:48
How old are you and have you listed all of the tests you have had on your heart? I've been through hell with my heart and I feel I'm finally coming through the other side.