PDA

View Full Version : I know i have anxiety, but what i feel has to be SOMETHING! MS??

marshallp09
23-04-14, 12:31
MY HEALTH ANXIETY IS WORE THAN EVER >>>>>ok first off if you have read my posts before you know im a little crazy about my health and I understand that. My thing is that I keep putting things off as :anxiety: related and I keep feeling new things an I almost feel like im lying to myself saying its just anxiety my biggest fear is MS witch is what I have been loosing my mind over but now im just unsure.... ok
1. first thing I felt was the facial paralysis ( witch was attributed to my lockjaw tmj that had cracked and hurt the same day as the paralysis.. ok fine ill accept that
2. then I started seeing floaters.. I have always had them but now there are a little more or at least I can see them better... went to the eye dr. he said my eye was fine .. no worries .. okie dokie
3.i started to feel a tingle on my foot/calf area for about a weekish. it was very intermittent because it would come on for about 2 seconds then go away. I would very rarely get it on my hand but mostly on my left foot. again told I have anxiety ... no worries .. ok
4.same leg started feeling funny .. maybe this was my posture since I have a new job were I am sitting more and I noticed it happened a lot after sitting.
5. NOW THE NEW ONE... all of a sudden both my forearms and should feel sore when I do minimal activity. I get stretched my shoulders out and they hurt ... I feel like I do something normal and they get sore as if tho I have been working out. and yesterday my forearms actually hurt like they were sore as if I worked them out. my back area bye those two bones on top is kind of sore because I hit my back a couple days ago but can imagine that has anything to do worth it. its in both arms at the same time and they feel like I have been doing weights im really scared.

needless to say supposedly that's anxiety as well and im sorry but I cant believe that. Can someone shed some light here... someone who has had theses symptoms and more and actually has proof that it was anxiety only. I'm sorry if I get annoying with my posts or if I am doing something wrong but I cant take it anymore.

RoseEve
23-04-14, 12:35
How old are you? I feel like I've had all these things. I think after 30 the body starts to change. We are getting older.

marshallp09
23-04-14, 13:18
im a 26 year old Hispanic male... I've always been in good shape. the thing that is concerning me the most is the arm soreness. its basically both my shoulders and both of my forearms. im terrified its MS and I know I've been don this road already but every week I feel a different symptom.... and now that im writing this I actually can confirm that each symptom has happened and gone away in a week. I just feel like all these are different signs of something bad that im just trying to force myself to brush off u know.