PDA

View Full Version : Having a tough time today

scrumking
23-04-14, 14:33
Hello all hope all is well with everyone

Last night was terrible I had a dream that I was watching my wife and family grieve for me at my funeral and the date on my headstone was April 23 2014, I distinctly remember my wife saying something to the effect of "no one believed him and now we sit here paying for that mistake I'm sorry honey I love you"

I am man enough to admit I woke up and was sobbing it scared me so bad, after about an hour I fell back asleep and slept until my alarm woke me and my anxious mind kicked in and I started worrying that maybe the dream was actually a foreshadowing that today will be my last on this earth. So now I am doubting all the heart tests I have had and really focusin on sudden cardiac death again.

I hate this

mummyanxious
23-04-14, 14:42
Dreams are manifestations of our subconscious. I've been dreaming a lot about a certain person lately. It's because I have unresolved issues there. I'm hoping once they are addressed the dreams will fade. It's just anxiety playing tricks on you. Just do your best to pay it no attention.

scrumking
23-04-14, 14:52
Thank you MA,

I have had a lot of health fears that I have conquered but for some reason I can't stop thinking that my heart will just stop and I will be dead I have a few risk factors for it mostly my age and the fact that I am overweight and have sleep apnea which really scares me