PDA

View Full Version : I finally made the appointment

Mrschurchill
23-04-14, 19:38
Well I've been putting off booking my BUPA advanced health assessment since January (I get one free every 2 years wit my work) scared of what the results will show but decided today to bite the bullet so booked for May 15th (the day after I'm home from my holiday!)

I'm scared already and it's still 3 weeks away but I'm hoping that it's the same as 2 years ago and it's all in my head! More scared this time though due to my HA being at a peak!

Kim51
23-04-14, 19:59
Well I've been putting off booking my BUPA advanced health assessment since January (I get one free every 2 years wit my work) scared of what the results will show but decided today to bite the bullet so booked for May 15th (the day after I'm home from my holiday!)

I'm scared already and it's still 3 weeks away but I'm hoping that it's the same as 2 years ago and it's all in my head! More scared this time though due to my HA being at a peak!

Well done on being brave and booking it, you will be fine and then you can lay HA to rest for a while or even better for good. Good luck :)

Mrschurchill
23-04-14, 20:04
Thanks Kim! The assessment lasts 3 hours and an hour with that is with a doctor to discuss anything and everything! I'm hoping he might be able to get me CBT through bupa as I get it through work. I don't mind paying a little extra to be honest! I need it or I fear I will go insane! Xx