PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!

Koalabear1992
23-04-14, 22:42
So I'm very out of shape. I am overweight. I started working out today for the first time in a while. I played just dance 2014 for about 30 minutes straight. Its been about 4½ hours since and my BPM is 110 to 119 resting and about 125+ walking around... is this bad??? Is this normal??? Should I go to the er? How long will this last??? I'm not nervous, but this is quite worrysome...

OCD-Greyback
24-04-14, 00:14
The fact of checking your BPM and such Miss, is creating this worrisome feeling and such.

I am no medical member of factual society, however if you are not feeling unwell or not experiencing factual pain, such worry simply increases anxiety.

However I naturally and factually understand your self worry and such. If the issue causes you more distress, consulting a doctor is the next factual step if the issue persists.

As for the fact of being factually 'out of shape' while I respect your views and such, I will state you are a DPG naturally how you are factually designed and such Miss.

Best of wishes to yourself and such.

Koalabear1992
24-04-14, 00:54
After 5½ hours, my BPM has gone down to a relaxing 99-101. I'm sure that I'm just unfit and have a very long recovery time.

OCD-Greyback
24-04-14, 00:57
Incorrect and such Miss. As I stated, as for the fact of being factually 'out of shape' while I respect your views and such, I will state you are a DPG naturally how you are factually designed and such Miss.

It simply might be the factual case of your factual body regaining its former strength after a pause in such activities.

It does not factually however, make you overweight or factually unfit. Simply out of practice in some activities.

I simply state the facts Miss. No offence intended and such.

Forgotten
24-04-14, 00:58
It's good to know that it wasn't an issue and that you're doing alright :) Maybe try shorter intervals if you work yourself up easily, or try to not stress as much. Best of luck :)