PDA

View Full Version : What is happing to me?

redredmac
24-04-14, 02:02
I haven't posted for a while and things for me having been ok for a while. But I've always had this one thing happen to me out of the blue for no reason and it's now starting to get to me. I can't see any patten to this. And can count on one had how many times it's happened in two years. But the last one was the worst. I've had a small on tonight and it's starting to play on my mind now. This is what happens...
I wake up always after being asleep just about a hour. I always wake up to really bad wind. My stomach is very bloated and I feeling like I'm really need the loo. Within seconds of opening my eyes I feel like I'm burning up. I'm red and sweaty, but I'm shaking my whole body feels like it's trembling. Sometimes my teeth even chatter. If I get out of bed my legs are week and shaking and I feel kind of out of it. my heart starts pounding. My mouth goes dry. Some times I can shake it off and I'm fine. Some times it's really bad and I've had to walk it off. Walking round the streets at 1 in the morning isn't the best thing to do. I just feel really really on edge. When the hotness and the wind goes down and my heart stops pounding. My whole body feels on edge for hours and I kind of tremble like I'm cold. Some times I can fall back to sleep 5 mins after waking. Sometimes I'll be wake all night long.
I had one tonight and it was oven within 5 mins. Now I'm just wide awake and feeling very trembling. The last one I had what was a month ago was the worst one I've ever had.
I'm in two mind about going to the doctor as to me this just makes no sense to me. Is this a panic attack.? But then another part of me is fed up with this keep happing. This only ever happens at night. Which is even worst

Worried 24/7
24-04-14, 02:12
That exact same thing happens to me only once in a blue moon too! I wake up and shoot out if bed and my heart is pounding! I think it's just some weird night anxiety attack. Maybe we are having a nightmare that we don't remember upon waking that our body is responding to. That's all I can figure....

Ange1
24-04-14, 07:55
Exactly the same thing used to happen to me including at one time doing the night time walking. It helps burn off the adrenalin. All of what you describe sounds like panic and the reaction of the body to the after effects of an adrenalin rush. Xx