PDA

View Full Version : bizzare dwp athos esa claim so confused please help with good advice thanks

mr woodall
24-04-14, 03:42
i claimed esa in august after 5 weeks they sent me the wca form i just didnt bother with the descriptors and rushed through it i thought id be refused the esa claim as id failed a medical 4 months before and it had been 5 weeks and no money.It was with the decision makers i was going to go on jobseekers for 2 month and then apply again with the 6 month rule.To my suprise 4 days later they allowed my esa claim id put sick notes in and told them about my condition in the esa50.At week 14 i was paid at the top rate not had a medical this went on till 17th of feb when i got a letter you are in the wrag group ,the rates was broken down i totted it up and it came to the top rate there was the support component listed????...18th of feb next day medical letter 3 weeks later medical well ring you in 2 to 3 weeks...4...days later esa stopped 0 points on the form i filled in back in august can i appeall how can i get put in the wrag group 1 day and the next be sent to athos all the while over the claim been paid the support group rate thanks Oh i have OSTOARTHRITIS SPINE and SACROILLIITIS

Corona89
24-04-14, 03:49
If you contact the Citizens Advice Bureau they will be able to help you out. DWP and ATOS are a complete joke. After my medical i complained about the lies and inaccurate notes, ATOS agreed the medical was not done to standards. DWP still stopped my money. Got my appeal, awarded 6 points, so still no money.

I work for NHS and occupational health there said i was not fit to work, and so did my doctor.

Good luck to you, like i said Citizens Advice Bureau will really help you. I wish i contacted them before i did my appeal.