PDA

View Full Version : relaxation music or words

creative1942
24-04-14, 08:02
Hi I've suddenly and for no particular reason started to feel anxious and a bit faint again when out. I've had paramedics to me in the past when the attacks have been bad and each time my normally good blood pressure was off the scale. Something like 103/150! :ohmy: I'm an older lady and don't want to go through all that again. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of any music or words of relaxation I could put onto my ipod to listen to when out shopping. I have to go out today and I'm already starting to feel nervous about it. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:02 ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 ----------

Hi I've suddenly and for no particular reason started to feel anxious and a bit faint again when out. I've had paramedics to me in the past when the attacks have been bad and each time my normally good blood pressure was off the scale. Something like 103/150! :ohmy: I'm an older lady and don't want to go through all that again. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of any music or words of relaxation I could put onto my ipod to listen to when out shopping. I have to go out today and I'm already starting to feel nervous about it. Thanks.

ooops -- I meant to say my blood pressure was 150/103!!

Ange1
24-04-14, 08:41
There's a lot of stuff out there you can down load but I think that anything you personally enjoy would help. For some that could be comedy or listening to a good debate on the radio and others music they love or lifts the spirits. For me relaxation music only helps when I'm chilling at home. Even recording and listening to your own voice talking yourself through things. I like to give myself a good talking too...in my head of course:D. I would also not be too ambitious about what you have to do on your shopping trip. Set a small goal then when that's achieved set the next. Disappointment always makes the next trip harder. X