PDA

View Full Version : flip floppy floo

bingjam
25-04-14, 00:00
Thats what my heart just did...

It went all weird on me...

Its like.it stopped so I felt the pulse in my neck and it was all weird it even stopped again for like two seconds then did the flip floppy thing, thid happened like 3 more times

If be lying if I said I wasnt freaking out, cause even noe I still am a bit...

Hey who'd a thought it, a good old exercise class has brought my heart anxiety back.. woooo!!!

But seriously what the heck was that???? Is my heart giving up on me and letting me know, or was it just having a little moment of madness and thought it would share the ex perience with me??

P.s.
I have had heart palpitations before and yes I think they were similar to the one bive just luckily experienced, buuut it didn't last as long...

---------- Post added 25-04-14 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 24-04-14 at 23:51 ----------

And has anyone got any info for me so I can actually see if i have something wrong with my heart, I dont want to google and see things I dont want to...

So if anyone has a list or something to share with me at all...????

Or at least reassure me that what ive just experienced is normal, because I have no idea why but its worrying me more now afyer 20 mins than when it first happened...

Cheers x

Catherine S
25-04-14, 02:17
Hi bingjam, no don't Google just look at the heart palpitation threads on here and will give you all the info you need I'm sure. Its quite a common symptom as you prob know and a lot of people get this...including my own doctor and we often have a natter about these missed beats and flippety-flops lol! Take care.

ISB x

bingjam
25-04-14, 11:30
It just isnt pleasent at all.. I was highly reassured last night that its all part of anxiety.

Ive got a heavy chest though today not sure if its related or its all just in my head