PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried??

Smalldude
25-04-14, 12:00
Hi All,

So basically for about 3 months it feels like i have a blocked nose although breathing is normal and clear no wheezing etc. I've had many symptoms in this time, all of which have a negative test results back which is great ! However around 1 month ago when I went to bed a felt what I thought/think is a muscle in my neck right under my jaw it seems to emphasise it self when I'm laying down although I can't physically see it. It did die down for a bit but the other night I felt it again, played with it a bit and now it can get quite sore to touch. It also doesn't help that I have created a spot there where I itch and feel a little pain in my jaw. Question is does everyone have this muscle and do you think I have just irritated it?? Went to the doctor yesterday to rule out a couple of other thing and she did feel my neck and said I had one small lymph node but that's cause I have a bit of a phlegmmy throat and the 'blocked nose' now panicking it may be something serious??? I would appreciate your comments.

All the best !

Lewis

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

Anyone ??