PDA

View Full Version : panic of all panics

mirry
05-12-06, 16:06
just been to the school to collect my daughter, as I was leaving the gate there were soooo many people and cars, every step i took someone was in my way and suddenly I felt very breathless and irratible, then cos there was so many people in front of me, we had to go at a very slow pace. Then my heart raced and there was too much going on to visually take in, it was terrible :(
It felt like I was on a rollercoaster ride, everything seemed to be moving fast the more I panicked the faster it looked.

Does anyone know what I mean ?

pre menstral again.

mirryx

Piglet
05-12-06, 17:14
Totally empathise hun.

I either view it like I am sort of outstide myself, or the thoughts are there without me even feeling like I'm shaping them.

Like Nigel suggests what about looking at the fact you did indeed cope, even if you didn't like it very much.

It's so hard this mate but if you feel like it again and feel able, it would be great if you could tell yourself good positive statements (yeah like I don't know that already Piglet).

I know how hard that is and if I could do it sucessfully myself all the time, then I wouldn't be struggling with panic either.

Let's focus on all the times we do manage it and not on the few times we struggle. Well done matey!!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

honeybee3939
05-12-06, 20:20
Hi Mirry,

My anxiety is always worse at pre menstral time also, Piglet is right we have to focus on the days we have made achievements and not let little blips get us down, you did well managing to collect your daughter from school especially feeling like you did. WELL DONE !

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"