PDA

View Full Version : Onr problem gone.... another one just around the corner

MissAnxiety
25-04-14, 15:54
Hi everyone
Just wondering if any one else is the same, does your HA fixate on a certain health problem e.g. mine is lymph nodes at the moment. Then when you get told everything is okay and you finally stop worrying another new 'illness' starts?
I got told Wednesday my neck was fine and I am already feeling pains in my side, so this will probably be my new focus.
It's so annoying, just a little break from HA would be nice.
Thanks for reading xxx

deejay94
25-04-14, 16:14
Every now and then a new symptom will pop up and occupy my thoughts for a few days until another one comes along.
Like for instance, last week I noticed my mouth and eyes were really dry, now I can't get it out of my head, especially after I consulted Dr Google.

MissAnxiety
25-04-14, 16:35
Thanks for your reply.
I had the same problem a wgile ago, was at my mates house and he told me that his mum went to tje doctors feeling tiered, a year later she died of a brain tumour. That immediately set me off, before I knew it I had dry mouth, dry sensitive eyes, head aches and dizziness so I was certain that's what I had, not that all of them are symptoms of anxiety. Went to the doctors, didn't believe them that I was okay so went for an eye examination. They confirmed that I was okay.
By the next day every symptom has disappeared and I had moved onto something else, new illness and new symptoms xxx