PDA

View Full Version : ecg

weplant
25-04-14, 18:20
I know this belongs in the ecg section, I did post there but did not receive any replies and I post here all the time since I am new to cit.
I have hit the 7 week mark on cit and up to almost 9mg..Hopefully will be at 10mg within in a week and will stay there for awhile..Am starting to feel some improvement..However, my phsyciatrist suggested I get a physical to put my mind at ease..I have HA on top of everything else, and my anxiety/panic makes me feel like I am having a heart attack and dying..Went to the doc on Thursday (actually a nurse practioner), they did a ecg and the machine read "possible evidence of previous anterior infarction" yikes!! I am totally freaked out. They are going to schedule me a treadmill stress test. They are telling me not to worry, that the ecg machines are very sensitive and it may be nothing or it may be that I had a mild heart attack at some point..Stay Calm!!! yeah, right...Anyone here have any experience with this...Thanks so much, Debbie

AlexandriaUK
25-04-14, 21:19
Debbie read my post on ecg thread and my first post 5 years ago,i agree those machines cannot spew out rubbish and did u have It during a panic attack