PDA

View Full Version : Ecg

iainm
25-04-14, 18:31
I had another ECG midweek to add to the list of the 100 others but the reading has made me panic abit it said sinus rythm and right axis deviation then underneath otherwise normal ECG I had one two weeks ago which said none of the above but non specific anomalies but otherwise ok again im confused but docs say it's fine so trying not to freak

mummyanxious
25-04-14, 19:30
I have had a few ecgs and all have been normal till my last one said left axis deviation. I was told same as you, normal. Doesn't help though does it? :/

AlexandriaUK
25-04-14, 19:40
my ecg 5 years ago was abnormal at Drs and spent 5 hours in Hospital being told It was heart attack, after xray bloods and seeing another Dr they sent me home terrified with bisolprolol and asprin and an appointment for an echo, after waiting months had echo all clear, had another major anxiety attack month who and Dr sent me for another echo, guess what perfectly normal, so don't worry to much abnormal doesn't always mean bad, I still don't know why my ecg is do scary.
took done fear breaking to write this post LOL

iainm
25-04-14, 19:46
It didn't say abnormal docs assured me it was fine so no idea

AlexandriaUK
25-04-14, 19:53
Then if Dr said fine please don't worry, wished my Dr had said mine was done I would have been over the moon, Dr s know what to look for and would not tell you wrong, they darent.
Have you has any other tests

iainm
25-04-14, 20:28
Had bloods chest X-ray everything fine just my mind racing making a mountain out of a molehill Ty for ur replies

AlexandriaUK
25-04-14, 20:44
You are welcome hope Its put your worries into perspective x

lavender123
25-05-14, 15:52
Dear all I am terrified as I went to hospital this morning as I woke up with racing heart dizziness and couldn't walk felt weak,I was even scared to ring the ambulance, when they come my blood pressure was high, I had a ECG at the hospital which was normal so they say, but my blood pressure was still high, because I suppose I was anxious being in there, but the doctor said it come down a bit, and sent me home with a letter for my gp for blood pressure mess, which I have had in the past which cause me palpitations, anyway in the letter it says for my doctor I need a echo and thyroid tests. Really scared. Please help:weep: