PDA

View Full Version : 9,672

skippy66
26-04-14, 14:04
I'm giving away a free copy of my book How To Beat Health Anxiety (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beat-Health-Anxiety-Michael-Evans-ebook/dp/B00GMHWSDM/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1398517425&sr=1-2&keywords=health+anxiety) to the first person on here who can tell me how the number 9,672 relates to health anxiety, and how we can use this to get better.

Good luck!

RoseEve
26-04-14, 14:50
It's the last 4 numbers in the phone number for the center of mental health?

Gotagetthroughthis
26-04-14, 15:20
Is it the number of minor injuries the average person gets in a lifetime?

Munchlet
26-04-14, 15:44
It's the average number of ailments a person will get in their lifetime.

Pomchi
26-04-14, 15:59
Is it the end of the number for www.thecentreforemotionalhealth (http://www.thecentreforemotionalhealth) which by way of the title is self-explanatory in how this site can help us?

Worriedwellornot
26-04-14, 17:21
Since the year 09 you have posted 672 times on this forum!

MRS STRESS ED
26-04-14, 17:50
The next time you post will be 672 and you joined 09 xx

SarahH
26-04-14, 19:56
Am I allowed to give a rude answer:roflmao:

caroline-j
26-04-14, 20:12
is it a chromosom gene ???

AlexandriaUK
26-04-14, 20:55
Ticket number 9672 written by jules verne ?

anxious_thoughts
27-04-14, 02:30
I think it's the last few numbers in the centre for mental health offices. Also, is there any way I could get this book shipped to Canada? If really like to purchase one!

Catherine S
27-04-14, 02:37
Ok, enough now... Just pick one! :D

Pipkin
27-04-14, 02:42
It's obviously the number of replies he's waiting for until he posts again :winks:

Pip

DEREKG
27-04-14, 02:47
It's obviously the number of replies he's waiting for until he posts again :winks:

Pip

Probably. Or he's very early on in Cookie Clicker. He isn't gonna give any of us some wonderful gift. Actually, he just did. Don't believe in charlatans, just believe in yourself

skippy66
01-05-14, 10:32
Apologies for the delay, I've been ill - haha!

Well nobody got the exact right answer but Gotagetthroughthis was close enough, and first, so they get the free copy. Special mention to Munchlet who was also pretty much there.

Thanks for all the guesses!

The answer is this (from the Mirror):

"Does it feel like you’re suffering from one awful aliment after another?

Well the good news is you’re unlikely to be a hypochondriac – as the average Brit suffers an eye-watering 9,672 sicknesses and injuries in their lifetime.

From headaches and back pain to never ending bumps and bruises, Brits experience 124 incidents of ill health each year.

Add in an annual dose of six upset stomachs, five cuts, five cramps, four cases of heartburn, four cricked necks and at least three sore throats, and we can expect to be in pain almost once every three days.

The tally emerged following a study of 2,000 people, conducted by Benenden Healthcare Society.

The Society’s Lawrence Christensen said: “Even without the threat of serious health conditions, the average human body takes an awful battering day to day, which demonstrates why life just isn’t designed to be easy.

“The study highlights the importance of looking after and maintaining one’s health and wellbeing.”

The study also found we can expect two shaving cuts and three stubbed toes each year – but any complaining may be muted as we also bite our tongue three times and lose our voice at least once."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/britons-have-9672-sicknesses-and-injuries-in-their-lifetime-844187#ixzz30SFw5odJ
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook