PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!!!!

terror-x
26-04-14, 15:04
OK so ive just eaten some strong chedder cheese its called mature chedder strong and punchy its gave me real bad heart burn straight away now I feel really nauseous and panicy ive thrown up some of it

now im really panicy feeling hot headed nauseous just very worried

I only normally eat normal chedder cheese or red Leicester

now im abit shakey and just worried

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

should I continue to try and throw the rest of it up ?

t0rt01se36
26-04-14, 15:07
Don't force yourself to be sick, terror x.

Your symptoms might just be your bodies natural way of realising it didn't like the cheese.

Hiope you feel better soon.

terror-x
26-04-14, 15:08
yeah I have palpatations im hot headed feel sick shakey ive never been this worried for a while

Worried 24/7
26-04-14, 15:20
I had the same thing happen last night. We went out for Chinese and I got heartburn so bad I thought I was having a heart attack! I started panicking, getting pains down my arm....but then it got a little better and I started burping and feeling puky and I think it was just from all the food.

terror-x
26-04-14, 15:23
this has made me feel really horrible what I have eaten tho im very very nauious im shakey anicking heart is going the lot hot headed worrying thinki9ng hospital am I going to go into a full blown panic attack

Worried 24/7
26-04-14, 16:16
Probably most of your symptoms are strictly from the worry

PanchoGoz
26-04-14, 16:46
Terror cheese is not doing you any harm - this is all just anxiety. Imagine if you didn't have anxiety, you would probably be vaguely aware of some heartburn and then it would go down. You need to relax and forget about it, distract yourself. There is NO need to go to the hospital - look at it rationally, you can't go to the hospital saying you've eaten some strong cheese and you are worried about it.

MyNameIsTerry
27-04-14, 05:15
Perhaps avoid cheese of that strength. I love cheese but I've tried some of the really really strong stuff before and it's made me feel a bit sick. With anxiety, if something makes you feel odd, you start panicking and those catastrophising thoughts start popping out of nowhere.

Put it behind you, and avoid that strength if it's stronger than you normally have.

The more mature the cheese, the more likely it can give you headaches or trigger peoples migraines so you just have to find what your limits are with the stuff.

crysti 78
28-04-14, 05:45
Can someone please help i cant go on

DEREKG
28-04-14, 05:55
I think terror is referencing a previous thread. I love humour (far too much lol) but I think some people are taking this seriously. Could you clarify please, terror? :)