PDA

View Full Version : Factual Pencil Portrait Work

OCD-Greyback
26-04-14, 20:27

During my previous night time, I factually was requested to complete the factual portraits above.

I did so. While I am fine-ish factually.. It is incomplete without my factual best friend.

I hope her day is going perfectly, just as she is utter perfection and I hope she is well and better than factually previous.

She does not halt me enjoying factual things, simply it is my factual way of showing how precious she is to myself.

During the last previous year, I went through a factual emotionally blank stage, I felt no fact of emotion towards herself, however I was aware of how much I love her as I do so now. This fact never factually altered.

I have no factual desire to lose herself, nor do I doubt her. I simply miss her beyond factual words.

I factually have worries also:

Once factual busy times have passed, what if I factually do not alter or return to how I have been previous?

She did not cause me to alter, I simply did so. However I have no factual wish to lose herself. I simply doubt myself.

I hope I have not factually stated anything against herself or towards blaming herself. She is not to factually blame and has no fault in such times.

I share the factual pieces above simply to do so.

Best of wishes to all DPGs and ladies, if there are factual requests or I can be of use in conversation, state such a fact and I shall as per the usual, be glad to assist and attempt to oblige and be of use.

MRS STRESS ED
26-04-14, 20:51
Hi Greyback hope your well tell me are your pictures if anyone you know ,you have a talent ,my mum is really good at art too ,have you had a good day love xx

OCD-Greyback
26-04-14, 21:07
Greetings and such Miss.

I am fine-ish however I shall be better than ever and calmer once conversation has resumed with my best friend as per the usual.

The portraits are of DPGs and female friends I converse with on facebook and such Miss.

As for factual talent, I am sure there are those more deserving of such words, your mother for example and such.

Best of wishes to your day and such Miss. My own is ending and soon night shall factually once more commence fully.

Catherine S
26-04-14, 21:21
Lovely sketches Greyback :)

OCD-Greyback
26-04-14, 21:31
Indeed and such Miss. While I factually appreciate the undeserved nice words, I am sure there are others more factually worthy.

How are you factually this day, if I might be permitted to inquire and such?

Catherine S
26-04-14, 21:38
I'm good today, thanks for asking. Had a lovely walk by the sea which is always good for the spirit Greyback. Sorry to hear you had a bad year last year, when you felt empty inside. I'm hoping this year is better so far for you?

OCD-Greyback
26-04-14, 21:42
No thanks factually required and such Miss.

Indeed and such. No sorry required and such Miss, however this year has been factually more of factual unrest. While indirectly it is my best friend and because of stated, it is not her fault and she is not to factually blame.

I simply escalated this year and such. Without my best friend.. While none of stated would factually of occurred due to it centring around herself, I would have factually had nothing Miss.

Whenever I factually attempt to state some factual negative, an automatic factual thought is 'My best friend' hence my thoughts state she is factually the cause when she is not and such. She simply is indirectly to do with and at the centre and such. She is not to factually blame and it is not herself.

I do hope I have not stated any fact blaming herself and such, or stating it was her fault factually?

Catherine S
26-04-14, 22:01
No Greyback, you have not stated any fact blaming her or stating that it was her fault, everything is ok.

OCD-Greyback
26-04-14, 22:05
Indeed and such Miss.