PDA

View Full Version : Factually Getting Worked Up And Such

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 00:19
I feel factually sorry for my best friend, and while I believe her without a factual doubt, she deserves factually better than myself.

She does not make me feel factually like such, I simply do.

She messages myself, and I am now that I am calm, realise how happy factually I was as per the usual, she messaged.

She is factually unwell and I am very sorry for herself.

Yet when first receiving her message, all these factual thoughts of myself not feeling and such all of the time and such facts.

I worked myself factually up and all she has done is wish me happiness and love.

She did not cause me to factually get worked up, however it was factually to do with herself.

I do not wish for this factually to occur, for myself to work myself up only with herself when she factually does nothing.

I hope she is factually feeling better once again soon and I hope her sleep is perfection just as she is utter perfection.

I miss her more than factually I can show on occasion, or factually feel emotionally, however I know this fact. I love her more than any mortal language known to man can state.

I simply factually get myself into stated condition and such. She is missed, and all she has ever factually done is care and love myself.

Best of wishes to all DPGs and ladies this evening and such.

Catherine S
27-04-14, 00:22
Hey Greyback, please don't get upset about this. Your friend understands you better than you understand yourself and you never hurt her, she loves you too so don't worry about this.

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 00:28
I factually was simply stating the facts Miss as it is my method of ensuring the facts.

I conversed and stated all to herself first before doing so and such.

However I appreciate the undeserved nice words and factual consideration, yet I am sure there are others more factually deserving of such.

Simply because I factually get worked up to do with herself, does not factually state she is the factual cause. Simply I am easily worked up as concerns to do with herself, as she is precious to myself. She is not my factual weakness, however she is my factual heart and centre.

My lack of factual emotions simply caused myself to get 'worked up' and such facts Miss.

You are correct however, she knows myself better than anyone else whom exists and such.

I hope she is factually feeling perfectly once again, just as she is complete perfection. I simply dislike myself adapting to such facts and such

=lips slightly shift into the ghost of a factual smile at discussing herself, then calms and becomes factually polite as per the usual with calm indifference=

Might I factually inquire of your photograph Miss? It is yourself, am I correct? If I might be permitted to inquire.

Catherine S
27-04-14, 00:33
I know and I understand that you need to say these things to make you feel better inside yourself. I try not to make you feel more anxious than you already do, but I don't like you to post your worries with nobody answering you, but I never know if I only make you feel more anxious if you understand me. If your posts do not require an answer, only that you are compelled to write down your feelings about her, then that's ok. I won't feel it necessary to reply if it makes you more anxious, so let me know ok? I only wish you peace Greyback.

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 00:37
Miss you do not factually cause myself to become anxious, neither does my best friend directly.

You have nothing to factually concern yourself about. You are free to comment and such facts if you so factually wish and such.

You are not factually required to reply if you do not factually wish to. I simply post the facts. If there are factual replies, I appreciate the undeserved nice consideration and such facts.

My best friend is not the factual cause herself, simply indirectly it is to do with herself. I work myself factually up and such facts.

I apologise if I have factually caused yourself to feel facts of worry over such, or sounded or implied blame towards herself.

I factually miss herself and I apologise all the same

=states all facts in my calm tone of polite indifference, bowing silently and slightly towards yourself and such Miss=

Catherine S
27-04-14, 00:44
No Greyback...I am not worried at all and you have not implied blame towards your best friend.

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 00:45
Indeed and such Miss.

I factually and naturally understand your factual concern Miss. As stated, apologies.

I apologise also if my factual inquiry upon your photograph was beyond my factual step.

Catherine S
27-04-14, 00:54
You haven't asked me about my photograph Greyback :D

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 00:56
Might I factually inquire of your photograph Miss? It is yourself, am I correct? If I might be permitted to inquire.

Actually I factually did and such Miss. A few factual replies previous as stated above.

Catherine S
27-04-14, 00:59
Aha, sorry I missed this...yes this is me :)

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 01:00
No sorry required and such Miss.

Indeed and such. Apologies once again if my factual inquiry was beyond my step and such facts Miss.

Catherine S
27-04-14, 01:03
No problem at all to ask me, but I think I prefer the white rose :D

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 01:05
Indeed and such Miss.

I respect such facts, however there is nothing factually incorrect with your photograph and such.

I hope my best friend is better and feeling factually perfect before her sleep ends, I miss her beyond factual words, while my factual emotions are ever shifting and infrequent.

Conversing with herself is not the cause and such. I simply worked myself up due to herself indirectly and over factually worrying and such.

Catherine S
27-04-14, 01:10
Can you tell me more about her, if not here then in a private message.

OCD-Greyback
27-04-14, 01:15
I can factually state limited facts Miss.

While she is more priceless to myself than I factually can state or at times can feel the emotion close enough to factually express, I do not convey personal facts about herself.

However if you have a query, and I can provide the fact Miss, I shall do so.

You are free to state queries within private messages if you prefer and such Miss. It is your factual decision.