PDA

View Full Version : hi im friendless

wayne86
27-04-14, 11:32
hi my name is wayne, im 27......I suffer with SA (social anxiety) along with other anxiety and depression issues... I have lost touch with all my friends due to this and would like to meet and perhaps make new friends with people who are in the same situation..

this is the first time I have reached out due to fear of having no response.....but hey you have to try right??

Gotagetthroughthis
27-04-14, 11:39
Hey Wayne, welcome to NMP :)

You will find lots of help and advice here aswell as friends if that's what your looking for.

Im a similar age to you and suffer with general anxiety and health anxiety along with the usual other stuff that comes with it, feel free to send me a Private message if you ever want to chat.

aprilmoon
27-04-14, 13:09
Hi Wayne
You've come to the right place.
Some lovely people on here.

wayne86
27-04-14, 13:21
thank you guys, its kind of a relief, not only to have you reply (which was a big fear~) but to know there are people out there, thanks again :):D:)

MRS STRESS ED
27-04-14, 13:34
Hello Wayne you will have friends here lots of lovely people who know how you are feeling xx

Pipkin
27-04-14, 15:35
Hi Wayne and :welcome:

Join in a few active threads and you'll soon meet some like-minded people who understand how you feel.

Remember that we're all sufferers so we understand.

Take care and keep posting

Pip

littlemrs
27-04-14, 17:30
Hi Wayne

I also suffer from social anxiety and as a result have lost contact with all my friends. I'm also new here so I'm hoping I might meet some like-minded people who I can relate to.

Feel free to message me if you would like :)

celticlass62
27-04-14, 17:54
Hi Wayne welcome to no more panic
you will find a lot of friends on here .
i hope you find this site as good as i have found it
lots of love to you
celticlass xxxx :)

krystal1982
27-04-14, 19:46
youre not friendless you have is!!!

DEREKG
27-04-14, 22:31
Welcome, Wayne. Your situation is not uncommon (although it may feel that way). I'm sure you will find good support here and meet many people who feel as you do. Chin up :). The internet has it's uses and this is a great site for such things!

stu31
29-04-14, 16:29
Hi Wayne it is often the way of social anxiety that you think that you may be on your own with your problems, I thought so for so many years. I have been able to make friends but I do lack being able to make close relationships with family as well as friends something I don't understand on how to break certain barriers which connects people and makes relationships much stronger. I'm going through so many different problems all related with depression and I'm very happy to talk with you :)

wayne86
02-05-14, 16:24
thank for the support guys......its nice to know that there are peo0ple out there that understand...and although its not nice to deal with,....also go through thye same.
but to be hoest...yes the internet is good for communication. ut I lake real human company which can make life so lonely.
I have read a few psts on here about people that are dealing with the same but have friends...or atleast there family by there side.
I asm saying I have NO friends. and the family I do have is to awkward to communicate. sdo it is safe to say I have no one to enjoy any form of life with...would be nice to make some REAL friends.....don't you think???? xx

Skyebo
02-05-14, 17:23
I know how you feel I am in the same boat, when I was going out with the mums at school they all where there but now I have stopped going out and if they called i'd say no thank you now its all stopped no one rings, texts nothing its like i'm not part of there group anymore so I have no friends to have a chat with about the normal things or to just escape my own head for a while, I hope you get better soon

caroline-j
02-05-14, 19:19
Hi Wayne. Welcome to NMP x

poisongirl666
02-05-14, 22:04
Hi, i joined on here yesterday and was amazed how not alone i was with anxiety, i am glad i found this site :)

eve22
02-05-14, 22:13
:welcome:

i will be your friend! message me anytime :bighug1:

Jill123
13-05-14, 17:37
:)Hi Wayne. You are not alone. Hang in there.