PDA

View Full Version : sorry for another 1.. but can this be anxiety or MS

marshallp09
27-04-14, 16:54
Ok if u read my few posts youll know that im worried about MS. I just had an mri witch my dr. Prescribed pretty much to shut me up. But most of these symptoms happened after. My leg started feling a little wierd but i think its more just in my head because its there 1 week and then gone and then back for a day then gone.
Can MS do that??

My main concern is thi now... aside from all the other symptoms im feeling wich are supposedly anxiety. ( i cant accept that axnxiety causes physical symptom)
Is soare miscles. Ok i haven't read amywere that MS can cause thi. I mean i know if you googel anal pain and ms that someone will have it... but as far aa a symtom can anyone tell me if this can happen as a symptom??????
Mainly this is shoulders and forearms on both arms and a little upper back but forearms mailny. It comes and goes as well
I also noticed that it happened after i took a hot bath wich i took because of soareness. So im not sure its me just overthinking it.

Please respond anyone thanks

Serenity1990
27-04-14, 17:06
Excuse my idiocy here, but what is "thi"?

AlexandriaUK
27-04-14, 17:19
Hi I think It means this as in this, just missing the s.

Fishmanpa
27-04-14, 17:24
( i cant accept that axnxiety causes physical symptom)

Why? If you read the "Symptoms" link, you'll see dozens of real physical symptoms associated with anxiety and why they happen.

Positive thoughts

ankietyjoe
27-04-14, 17:37
( i cant accept that axnxiety causes physical symptom)

It can and does, hundreds and hundreds of them.

marshallp09
27-04-14, 18:29
Yea sprry I mean "this" .. alexandriauk caught it lol. I mean I have some symptoms that I can accept like twitches and stuff. But soreness and tingling. I mean the hot bath part is what scared me enough to comeon here and ask if soreness was an MS ssymptom.... cuz idk its so specific and the location is exactly on my forearms so I figured prob. Not anxiety. .. has anyone heard of soreness with MS as symtom? Like I said I know MS symptoms are so vague but I cant seem to find to much about that on DR. GOOGLE.. lol thanks for the responses btw

---------- Post added at 17:29 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

Oh and fishmapa I say it because I feel lioe everything im feeling im just brushing it off as anxiety like im just lying to myself when there is actually somthing wrong. I know this is an exact symptom of HA. But what im feelimg is sometimes when im not even to anxiouse

cattia
27-04-14, 21:18
I have had a lot of soreness and muscle aches over the years with anxiety. When you're anxious you unconsciously tense your muscles. When my anxiety is bad I can wake up in the morning feeling like I went to the gym the day before when all I did was walk upstairs! In fact I had this happen last week.