PDA

View Full Version : anxiety peaking tonight

airwolf451
05-12-06, 23:50
hi there ,

can anyways help, my anxiety is peaking tonight ,have this strange feeling like ecletricity running through my body and a very bad taste in my mouth and my neck is pulsing.

somebody tell me this is normal

hope i can offer a kind word to someone

starflower
05-12-06, 23:55
Hi,
I get this too.I guess it's another annoying symptom of anxiety.Thinking of you
hugs
Andrea

mooks
05-12-06, 23:57
hi mate

we can all relate to this....im slowly getting there...i tell myselfy its my mid...allowing this to happen..ive started to confront it...let it roll over me...whats the worst that can happen???

Clare weeks book is very good.....it makes you realise how deep rooted negative thinking patterns are and the affect they have on us and how to deal with it xxxx

jill
06-12-06, 00:18
Hi :D

Yes, this is all normal with anxiety, here an explanation for the electricity running through your body,

The nervous system is a very complex network of electrically charged nerves which are found in every square centimeter of your body, around every organ, muscle and across your skin, the largest organ in the body. Abnormal nerve impulses due to anxiety can cause a vast array of strange sensations; although quite harmless these can be very disturbing.

I have had the bad tast in my mouth too.

Hope this helps

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
Knowledge conquers fear.

Sue K with 5
06-12-06, 03:14
Hi Stephen

The physical symptoms og anxiety can be far more scarier than the mental ones. What your experiencing is a result of your inner fears and they come out in a phsyical way. A person having a panic attack demonstrates the same symptoms as a person having a heart attack, its very frightening at times, you really believe that your phsyical symptons are real.

What Jill said was absolutely spot on so try to relax and try to not focus on them, chances are they will go away.

Hugs for now

Sue

scknight

mick
06-12-06, 18:40
hi airowlf
hang on in there m8,just keep teling yourself its only anxiety and it will go away im getting bad anxiety myself last few days but im coping just, and know it wil pass as yours will
Take care Mick