PDA

View Full Version : can i start taking venlafaxine again ?

nimap
28-04-14, 10:33
Hello friends,

almost for 6 months I have breathless and panic attacks and its really difficult for me to go outside, always i scare of my breathless.

i used venlafaxine (veniz xr 75mg in india) almost for 4 months and it helped me so much and almost for 1 month i was absolutely fine so i tough its time to stop taking medicine and i stopped it. but sadly again after 2weeks my breathless and all those problems started and i think this time is worse than before :(

I stoped taking venlafaxine 1 month back 75mg per day. now i wanted to know is it okkk if i start taking venlafaxine again or not ???? it means is it dangerous if i start again ?

Annip
28-04-14, 11:18
Hi Nimap
You must go and see your doctor about this. You can't just stop taking this tablet because it can have side effects and it sounds like that is what you are experiencing. I tried reducing my 75mg ven very slowly but after a while I felt anxiety and depression come back. I went back on the ven with my doctors instructions but it took a while to get back to where I had been previously and of course I had all the start up side effects again. Are you still in India. Please see your doctor.
Annip

nimap
29-04-14, 09:57
thank u for your replying annip. I know I should see my Dr but unfortunately he is out of station for a month so I dont know is better if i wait or i just start with 37.5mg again now daily i take one alprazolam