PDA

View Full Version : Have a doctors appointment today; couldn't sleep

tuesdayschild44
28-04-14, 13:30
I have a dr appointment today couldn't sleep even with 1mg of ativan, only slept like 5 hours.
tried to go without on friday night, slept for two, got out of bed 2 more hours later and took it, still didn't really sleep. i have been taking it for 50 days, now, could i have a tolerance to it?
and i am so nervous about going to the dr. i wish i could just get through this, i have to get results from all these blood tests, and then see how my lexapro is working. it barely is, i still have anxiety every day, its been 2 weeks on the meds. and two or three weeks previous on nothing.
i am worried about everything, the sleeping, the lexapro not working yet. and what about the benzo, am i addicted? is there something else he can give me?

SarahH
28-04-14, 13:40
Ok so this is my suggestion ...write a list of everything you have written and all your worries and hand it to you DR when you see him/her....and yes they can give you something else for sleep/anxiety/depression.........you will be fine:winks:

Sarah

tuesdayschild44
28-04-14, 15:29
Thank You, I will do that, that will atleast get me through the next 4 hours here until I go see him. All those tests, I think he did them for my peice of mind or to see if my anxiety is physical or mental. He is checking my Thyroid, my B12 levels, for Lyme disease, for Myalgia, I think thats for fibromyalgia. For Anemia, and everything else I guess. I worry its my Thyroid, but that would be better than the other things that I have been thinking it was. This all started 6 weeks ago with hurting my back, and tingling down one leg, then the anxiety went way out of proportion and I think its something sinister, and I can't get the idea out of my head, but yet, I am scared to do any testing like the MRI or EMG, he may want to do that he said last time. I have also lost weight and he talked about that too, but I think it's my anxiety. So, I also worry about my weight. He is checking for H Pylori too.