PDA

View Full Version : Really bad panic attack

greg123
28-04-14, 17:54
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here for a while as I was doing OK with my anxiety. This has kind of hit me out of the blue today, I hardly got any sleep last night as my anxiety was bad, then I had to go to work.

Obviously 0 sleep and anxiety tends to turn into a panic attack.I had a really bad one whilst I was driving home earlier, I could not drive my car due to the panic and then I paniced more because I felt like I was going to be stuck where I was and then I paniced about driving and then I felt unreal and you get the picture lol I feel like I am on the verge of insanity. I get really bad depersonalization during and after panic attacks which seems to cause my anxiety to sky rocket.

I also keep getting thoughts about hurting myself, which is something I would never do, they're like anxiety driven thoughts :mad:

It feels like it's the aftermath of the panic attack now as I still feel depersonalized and kind of crazy and I keep getting these obsessive thoughts about my own existence, but the anxiety isn't as extreme. There's still moments where it kicks in and I have to try and calm myself down and remind myself it's just anxiety.

I'm sorry for my rambling, I'm just scared. I haven't been able to leave my bed since I got home from work and that was 3 hours ago, I feel so bizarre. Honestly feel like I'm on the verge of madness :weep: