PDA

View Full Version : Me again........

Mrschurchill
28-04-14, 18:00
So I'm 2 weeks away from my health assessment so trying not to see any doctors but today I was looking in the mirror after being in the shower and noticed my left collarbone area was swollen (like the hollow area in between) it's a little raised and spongy but there is no lump. Nothing palpable and when I arch my back it disappears when I look for it. However when I am standing normal it's more swollen looking than the right side! So much you can see the difference in the mirror!

Anyone else notice a difference - I am overweight so praying it's just fatty tissue as I can't actually feel a lump! :(

Stress get outta my life!! :(:doh:

HoneyLove
28-04-14, 18:52
Our bodies are not symmetrical and there will naturally be lumps and bumps that occur for no sinister reason. Examining things in the mirror like that will really only feed your anxiety, it's best to try and let it go :)

Mrschurchill
28-04-14, 20:34
My anxiety has been kicked up a notch the past 2 months - I think I've had about 5 cancers in that time :(

I'm hoping I can relax before my appt. (I go to Ibiza next week with my fiancé and daughter so hoping this will take my mind off!) x