PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

LukeSkywalker
29-04-14, 06:28
Sorry forgot to introduce myself before I made a thread in the health anxiety
section.

So hi my name is Luke Skywalker :doh:
I suffer from depression (Well I don't know if it is actual depression...I just feel sad about my life..because my life is sad. I'm assuming real depression is when a person feels really super sad for no reason at all..?)
So yeah and I have anxiety. I feel nervous basically the entire day. The only time I feel a bit calmer is when I'm falling asleep at night, and even then I end up suddenly waking up and then my pulse races and I worry about having a heart attack:scared15: I realise the best thing to do to lower my blood pressure (it's at 130) is to try and stay calm but it's difficult to do so when everytime I go outside I experience so much anxiety. Well, I guess that's why I feel sad because I realise I'm just a super lame individual :roflmao: Jokes aside, it's difficult to try and remain cheerful when everyday is such a struggle to get through..

I'm going to the hospital today to chat with a doctor about why I'm feeling so dizzy most of the time. I hope it's not a issue with my heart...
I'm really worried that perhaps a vein is blocked in my heart and thats why I feel dizzy all the time. I also get dizzy most times when I eat a meal... I'm trying not to imagine a worst scenario but I also think it's not normal to feel dizzy when I eat and for my left arm to have dull lame pains..

aprilmoon
29-04-14, 10:27
Good luck at the hozzy Luke,and welcome to NMP.