PDA

View Full Version : Really scared dad just rushed to hospital. POSSIBLE TRIGGER!!!

scrumking
29-04-14, 17:25
Hey all,

So I was having a bad day now its worse my mother just called and my dad was rushed to hospital this morning with severe dizziness and vision problems.

my dad has a condition called hyrdocephalus which is essentially a buildup of fluid in the brain and he has had3 brain surgeries to put shunts in his head to ease the pressure so the above is pretty common for him but today it was alot worse so my mom called 911. Just now I received a call from the ER doctor and was told they found a small brain bleed that would probably require surgery and "most times this kind of bleed is not life threatening" abd my dad is stable. The problem is that one I have HA and 2 my grandma died of a brain anuerysm last January so my anxiety is all out of whack right now. Sunday is one year since we lost my father in law and I am scared out of my mind for my own dad now

AlexandriaUK
29-04-14, 17:34
Hi you hold in there,might not seem like it at the moment but your Dad is in the safest place for him at the moment and I am sure if they have told you Its not life threatning then It want be as they are obliged nowadays to tell it as It is, no lies to make you feel better,
Hope that you are able to cope,big blessings sent to you and yoursx