PDA

View Full Version : Daily walk.....

Tessar
29-04-14, 21:21
If there's one thing that's made a real difference to me it has to be getting myself out for a walk every day. Doesn't always have to be very far & sometimes it feels like such an effort to go but once I am out the invariably I end up walking further than I intended.
I went out today, at lunchtime, like I usually do & it was still a little sunny, I knew there was heavy rain coming & could see dark clouds in the distance. I got half way find my route & the heavens opened but I'm really glad I went out.
The birds were singing, lots of wild flowers about, bluebells, horse chestnut trees in full bloom.
Often it feels like such an effort to motivate myself but i try to remember it's rare that I don't enjoy my walks .... So next time you feel like you can't be bothered or it's too much effort, try to give it a go :-)

Annie0904
29-04-14, 22:17
It is surprising how much better a good walk can make you feel, especially on a sunny day. :)

Amandala
29-04-14, 22:22
I've been taking a walk around my block every morning for the past few weeks- today was the first day I could do it without shaking like a leaf! I'm glad I'm doing it though!

Tessar
30-04-14, 08:14
Amandala thats brilliant. Annie's right about how much better it can make u feel & as u r finding, its not impossible. Will u b planning 2start going a little further.