PDA

View Full Version : not been here for a while

charmian
30-04-14, 19:43
hi all
i hope someone can help me. my partner suffers from bipolar and i am struggling with depression. i am 30mg citalopram. last month my partner had a major episode with hid bipolar, and he threw me out of the house. he told me he didnt love me anymore, and didnt want to be with me, and i should accept and respect that. i have tried to contact him, but i get no reply, its driving me crazy as i know nothing about whats happening there. today i had a job interview and i didnt get the job, i explain what happened a month ago, and they said that they dont think i could cope emotionally with job. i was devastated. everything seems to be going wrong for me, and the bad luck just keeps finding me. i feel so down. i was late taking my tablets today, i usually take them at 6 in the morning. i didnt take them till nearly 3. i feel so bad. i burst into tears after i found out, and i was in my mums office. i feel like i am wanting to hurt myself, but i would never do it. i just someone to talk to. i start my telephone concelling on the 13th may, but i cant wait until then. if i tell my mum, she just says that i will be ok. she doesnt want me to medication as she doesnt think i need it. xxx:weep:

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

my medication has kicked in now, and feeling a lot better. the feeling of wanting to hurt myself has gone, and now all i want to do is sleep x

summer.wolf
30-04-14, 23:07
Take care honey x

charmian
01-05-14, 10:11
Thank you xx