PDA

View Full Version : ZISPAN OR ZISPIN

airwolf451
06-12-06, 14:38
Hey all can anyone advise,

my doc recently gave me zispin for my anxiety, and before i take it i just need to know is it worth trying and also is there bad side effects as i have tried cirpralex , cipramil and prozac and none seem to work

anyone any feedback on this one?

thanks peeps

Nel
06-12-06, 15:11
I think it's commonly known as Mirtazapine. I was prescribed it once (never took it - too scared!), it normally has slightly less side effects than other anti-d's.

ruthb1
06-12-06, 16:00
hi i was on mirtazapine for 18 months and i found it to be really helpfull, you will feel really tired when you wake up min the morning though, but you will get a good nights sleep on it, i found it really helped me, i was off my meds for 6 months but i have now had to go back on them and i have decided to rry prozac this time. having a bit of a rough time at the moment so maybe i will e going back on mirtazapine as i know it helped me greatly.

take care

ruth

airwolf451
06-12-06, 16:08
hey thanks guys, tried prozac myslef, lifted my mood but never cleared my anxiety, just made it worse

does zipin make you feel tired all day and do the effects where off

jo61
06-12-06, 16:46
It makes you sleepy so you take it at night. It might give you a bit of a hangover during the day at the beginning but this wears off after a while. I've been taking it for years and have found it very good.

Jo