PDA

View Full Version : first tablet.... so scared

Shadow_of_me
30-04-14, 23:37
Ive taken my first tablet about half an hour ago, and im so worked up and freaking out already. I have extreme emetephobia and my worst fear in the world is to be sick.. I have read reviews online (which I now wish I hadn't) and now am just waiting for the side effects to hit me...... what are the chances of this med making me vomit?? anyone :-(:wacko:

AlexandriaUK
30-04-14, 23:56
Hi you didn't say which meds you are taking,every reaction/side effects has to be written on the enclosed paper work and a few more added on Dr Google I'm sure, if I took an asprin and reported a twitch in my toe It would have to be reported,sickness is down on the vast majority of medications but anxiety is more likely to make you sick quicker than your meds.
hope this makes a little sense

jillyb
01-05-14, 09:58
I had a faint feeling of nausea, but that's all it was, nothing more. If you are on citalopram do read the citalopram survival guide on here ....it's really useful. Good luck with the meds. I have severe HA (avoidance type) and it took a lot for me to start these tablets as I am pill phobic! Make sure you eat something when you take your tablets xxx