PDA

View Full Version : Doctors appointment for the mri result

pepperutchie
01-05-14, 01:07
I have been going to the doctor for almost every week this past month for this pain in my back, terrible pain that i also have been feeling in fronth of my tummmy and all sort of diffrent sensation that comes with it,everytime i see him he gives me some medicines mostly muscle relaxant and pain killers as according to him its muscular.But the pain never did go away iand he ordered for an mri last sunday which i did and i will be in his office in 5 hours. I didnt really sleep at all i just keep on waking up with all these thoughts that keeps on coming in my head about what would be the outcome, for really i havent had any pain that lasted this long the pain is like from front of my right tummy near the belly button which pierces up to the same area at the back.i am trying to be relax and find something to do and someone to talk to but its only 4 am here.So iam seeking for your kind support and words regarding to this , and i hope that it turns out fine. Thankyou for listening

Worried 24/7
01-05-14, 01:42
I'm here :-) it's 830pm where I'm at. You can message me if you want to chat.

pepperutchie
01-05-14, 03:28
Hi thanks just want to get this off my chest so fearful already for the pain and for everything that s goin to happen