PDA

View Full Version : Breathing problems advice much appreciated

missworry
01-05-14, 17:45
Hi back on the anxiety rollercoaster i`m afraid, it stated by convincing myself i had a dvt after a bit of calf pain & a short hall flight. Then started to feel like i can`t get a full breath so i am focused on it now, i now have a pain in my back so again i`m convinced i have a PE. I`m sat here now and i feel fine so i`m sure if it was anything sinister i would be struggling to breath all the time this is my sensible side kicking in. But my anxiety side is just stopping me feeling normal again, i feel like i can`t get a full breath in and i`m inhaling all the time, it`s getting me down has anyone else experienced this, thanks for reading xx

xBettyBoopx
02-05-14, 02:00
Hi MissWorry

I hear ya!! I do have this a lottttttttttttttttttt and am fed up with it!! I do a lot of yawning and sighing to get the air in. I've had it a long time and I never cease to amaze myself after all this time, that I still think I'm not gonna get enough air:blush: It's a very big symptom of anxiety, one which most people get I think. The more you think about it, the worse it is, but how do you not think about it? :shrug::shrug:

Have you read any of Dr Claire Weekes's books? I recommend them highly.

Good luck.

missworry
08-05-14, 15:22
Thanks for you reply i`m still suffering, but trying to keep on top of it before it takes over, thanks for advice i haven`t seen the books but will have a look at them, thanks again it helps to know your not alone xx