PDA

View Full Version : Feeling low... Help

Torri
01-05-14, 18:13
For the last few weeks I have not been sleeping properly and not eating....there is stuff going on at work and I am applying for the promotion, but I don't think I fit in with what the company want...I have not had a panic/ anxiety attack for months and bam here they are again...I feel really annoyed and wish the stuck up buggers I work for would give me a chance.....but hey told them I would be happy with any change... Have a slight feeling my illness is putting them off as they do know about my condition....well sorry to rant it' just feels gd to have a moan with people who understand xxxx:)

reenymac
01-05-14, 23:08
yeah ano Torri.....anxiety and panic suck big time.....just need to keep sticking with whatever helps to get you through.....am back to meditating to get the anxiety levels back down and loads of physical exercise too......hope yours is just a blip and u willl recover without too much stress xxxx

PanchoGoz
02-05-14, 00:31
Eat, eat and eat. It will really help. Force it down if you have to.

Joseph12
07-05-14, 13:29
Hey i usually feel the problem of anxiety when i am low and i dont know what to do and i need your help?