PDA

View Full Version : Moving on to (hopefully) bigger and better things.

Gemmal
02-05-14, 13:51
Hi All,

I would just like to say a HUGE thank you for all the support I have received over the past two years regarding my lymphoma fears! Sometimes ( most of the time) posting irrational posts about how I am going to die and receiving the very best reassurance !

So I have just graduated and I have decided to take the plunge and move to Australia with my friend in September! I studied there two years ago, unfortunately developing my health fears kind of ruined my experience!

So September will be Two years and six months since I first visited the docs and sparked concerns over my health! This means If September comes and I have no diagnosis and still feel fine then I was fine all along right?

Hopefully a change of scenery and a new focus will keep the dragon at bay!

I wish everyone such a positive and healthy future ( I don't think this is a goodbye as knowing me I will still worry) I just wanted to share with you my progress since you all have been with me from the start :)

Lots of love

Gemma

HoneyLove
02-05-14, 13:57
Good luck with your new start Gemma, it sounds exciting! I hope that you have a wonderful time in Australia, and no doubt you'll be too busy having fun to spend too long on anxious thoughts :)

Gemmal
02-05-14, 20:03
Thanks honey love ! I really do hope so this has went on far too long ! It's time to take control back !!

Worriedwellornot
02-05-14, 20:07
Good luck x x

Fishmanpa
02-05-14, 20:18
:yesyes: Way to go! A big and POSITIVE step in the right direction.

Positive thoughts

Tanner40
02-05-14, 22:46
Way to go, Gemmal. What a great adventure you have in front of you. Keep up the good work and the progress.