PDA

View Full Version : So I had a good sleep last night

idawmn
02-05-14, 16:31
thanks to Ativan. Before getting out of bed I laid there telling myself that all was good in the world, I was feeling great, birds are singing, sun is shining, it's going to be a wonderful day, it's going to be a great weekend. I guess I was hoping that by telling myself this, I could get my brain re-wired and the suffocation feeling would stop. Unfortunately once my feet hit the floor the suffocation feeling started. Sigh. I plan to sit outside later today to read in the sun and will tell myself some of the things I said earlier. I also plan to do this before bedtime and then again in the morning. I know it probably sounds cheesy but I'm determined to get this suffocation feeling resolved.

This weekend I plan to get out and see more new open houses, have lunch out and take a walk in the park no matter what goes on.

I mentioned in other posts that I'm seeing a therapist on Tuesday. Yes I'm thinking positive that I can beat this.

I hope everyone here has a good day despite what all is going on. Keep the faith.

SADnomore
02-05-14, 16:36
Atta girl! Stick with that plan okay? Sounds like a good one! :D
Marie