PDA

View Full Version : Why am I so hyper ? can it be OCD ?

I'mdave27
02-05-14, 22:51
I'm always beat boxing , singing or being and I think it's normal as my fiancé tells me to calm down , which I do for a while. I even catch myself telling me to calm down I also find it hard to concentrate for example , if I'm reading I will read slow but I'll be thinking at a very fast rate and I find it very hard to stop that. It feels like my mind is on a very fast train track but this train never stops it just keeps going and going , a nasty cycle. Could it be coffee ? I drink 3 coffee's a day with one cup of tea thrown in the mix , wakes me up every time.

yenool
13-05-14, 11:03
I don't know Dave but I have a diagnosis of OCD and I get a bit like this sometimes. Constantly jiggling my legs and need to move about, racing mind that wont shut up; either thoughts going round and round or music that gets stuck in my head.
Concentration can be OK sometimes and other times I can't focus on one thing for more than 2 mins a a time and reading can be especially difficult.

When I am extremely anxious, like 9/10 or more, and I talk to someone about my obsessive thoughts I can end up talking at 90mph like I am on drugs or something!