PDA

View Full Version : week 3 Cit 10mg

eve22
03-05-14, 00:59
I must say thing are finally starting to mellow out more then before, im able to go places and stay home alone now without being scared. Panic hits me every now and again, like with my breathing, muscle tension, things that im still trying to learn to control!

Things are not great but getting better!
I need to learn to keep calm instead of always freaking out first making symptoms worse!!!

JUST UP DATING!!!!! :yesyes:

SADnomore
03-05-14, 01:45
Hi, Eve! Great news! So happy for you, staying home alone and okay is huge, as is managing outings! Very telling that you are now able to tackle the effort to detach from your symptoms before they get out of hand! I was blessed in that I felt symptoms really only physically (most probably because of having such a foggy brain during early days, lol!) Omigosh, so many tips on here that helped, especially the slow deep belly breaths and the teas etc. Even posts like your ZOMBIES!!! making everyone laugh, me included! You have such a great personality, I am truly chuffed that you are finding recovery, hunni, and sharing it with us all! We'll all have our ups and downs, but it's so encouraging to learn the downs will get fewer and further apart, isn't it?
Marie :bighug1:

eve22
03-05-14, 08:32
Marie, hey! Thank you so much, it was my friends birthday last night and i went out to a country bar with her and had a blast, even tho at times i would get a bit anxious and i would call my husband checking on the kids every 2 sec =) i had a great time! Even had a few drinks but was a little uneasy about it because of the meds i take! I'm still suffering with the physical part as well, and i have a cold, ears are itchy and a cough.

I took my cit and some night time cough and cold before bed lst night, i felt HIGH, did not like it at all, so now im up cant sleep because of it, most people like the high feeling, it freaks me out! haha
Slow deep belly breaths, teas????? tell me more??!!
I love to share and receive info back and making people laugh :D

Yes, it's so encouraging to learn the downs will get fewer and further apart!!!!
:bighug1:
You have helped me a lot! I told you before you are like my anxiety mother :winks:

SADnomore
03-05-14, 19:32
Ha ha, Eve! Ohmigosh, after reading your post on your bad head cold I was thinking of suggesting you take Neo-Citran at bedtime (that always knocks me out!), but now I'm thinking maybe you ought to stick to hot lemon tea with honey and/or a slice of ginger? Oops! Some people do get the opposite to drowsy, I forget sometimes! Sorry! :blush: ... But if your ears are itchy, it's possible an allergy med might help with all your symptoms? Maybe a non-drowsy taken early in the day - with the tea! *NB I was surprised to find out that with my med, dextromethoriphan (sp) is warned against, as that's a common cough suppressant in a lot of cold meds! So I think I may end up doing the "natural route" too next time, or at least checking with the pharmacist :ohmy:

Believe it or not, gargling a few times a day with salt water can help quell a cold too. Feel better soon, hunni! :flowers:
Marie