PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new to this!

pollynewsome
03-05-14, 17:13
hi im Polly. Desperate to get off propanolol and feel normal.. Been weaning off 40mg since December to the point that in the whole of April i didnt have a single tab.. felt dreadful mind but thought its what i was told to expect.. i was told to be strong and things would get easier but to honest yesterday it was unbearable and i took a tablet:( not happy with myself!! Will it ever get any easier.. i was taking it for anxiety.
with thanks
Polly

SADnomore
03-05-14, 18:09
Hi, Polly! Glad you've reached out. You mustn't feel bad about taking a tablet, clearly you felt the need, and it's really okay if you need a medication still for anxiety. Is it propanolol in particular that you find tough to take? You could ask your doctor for something else to try. ... Just think, if you had another health problem would you drag your feet about taking a medication to feel better? Take heart, hunni, there are lots of us in the same boat, have a seat and make some friends, lol! :hugs:
Marie

pollynewsome
16-04-15, 21:35
Awww thanks for your reply.. sorry for my late one! Back on Propranolol with fluoxetine.. 4 week in and side effects bleak but hopefully gunna get easier,With thanks x