PDA

View Full Version : 4 Head

claireypoo
06-12-06, 20:22
Hi there
Don't know if it will help everyone but I get a lot of tension headaches and that herbal remedy that you rub on your forehead (called 4head about £6 from chemists) really helps me! At first it feels cold and tingly (pleasant tingles tho) then carries on feeling cool for quite a while and seems to distract from the pain in your head. I think it's made of eucalyptus and i found it helps my sinuses too!
Just thought I'd share!
Clairey

ksmith
06-12-06, 22:01
Claire

I use 4head as a distraction technique in case I feel a bit nervy. I put it on my forehead and find it stings so much it makes me forget why I was feeling panicky in the first place!!!

Kayx

kilvosa
06-12-06, 22:19
Hi all
I tend to use the old remedy called tiger balm its a chinese remedy and really does work it smells like vick a bit have given it to loads of people and they all say it works for them . If you put too much on you may get a burning sensation but its not expensive you can find it in chinese type shops also our card shop that sells everything sells it for a pound but it lasts for ages. Worth a try and far better than tablets.
take care

Annexx