PDA

View Full Version : how do i stop the butterflies?

cookieme
06-12-06, 22:56
ok guys, i live with my boyfriend of 2 years. on the weekend we both cheated on each other and have decided to split. that was saturday. iv now decided to move out and doit on my own. my an xis telling me i need him but i cant just stay with him because of that. there just isnt anything there anymore but we are still really good friends ( and live together). we havnt told anyone else yet as we have x mas things we have to attend to together and its really bad timing to throw this in the workks. ever since sunay morning iv had butterflies in my stomach. i cant eat and i havnt been sleeping. im a nervous wreck. i sweat constantly and feel nauseated. i dont know what to do anymore. it just wont go away. iv done nothing but drink camomile tea and take ginger tablets but neither is really helping. im considering taking valium but really dont want to. does anyone else have it this bad when they are stressed? im doing the right thing so why am i so worried?

candie
06-12-06, 23:35
Hi,

The butterflies will only subside when the anxiety and stress subside i'm afraid,that is one of my worst symptoms.

Try to relax(easier said than done i know) and try to distract yourself by doing things you need to concentrate on.

Hope this has helped...Take care,Candie xxx

Lynnann
06-12-06, 23:40
Hi,

Your symptoms are normal and although you know that you are doing the right thing, it is going to be a stressful time. Any relationship ending is stressful no matter the circumstances. It will improve as the situation resolves itself.

Hugs to you

Lynnann