PDA

View Full Version : Please help :(

MartMart22
04-05-14, 22:07
Hey guys,

I posted on here a few times now about 4 months ago i noticed a lump in my groin which i had scanned and was told it was a lymph node that wasn't even what they class as enlarged at only 0.9mm a few months went by and then I discovered another lump lower down my groin about the same size as the first, I started worrying once again but decided not to go to the doctor and to stay positive and just accept its a natural part of the body. At this time my anxiety was very high and i started prodding around in my neck and I kept digging my thumb deep into the side of my neck a little bit above my collar bone and I found a hard bone like lump :( its not moveable it literally feels like a bone :( I keep trying to tell my self its nothing to worry about i had some swollen nodes higher up in my neck earlier this month but they have now gone down I believe they were to do with a saw throat I had. I am just so concerned about this bone like lump but if I have to dig with my finger to find it would this mean its probably nothing to worry about please help :(

Thanks

Fishmanpa
04-05-14, 22:23
Hey guys,

I posted on here a few times now about 4 months ago i noticed a lump in my groin which i had scanned and was told it was a lymph node that wasn't even what they class as enlarged at only 0.9mm a few months went by and then I discovered another lump lower down my groin about the same size as the first, I started worrying once again but decided not to go to the doctor and to stay positive and just accept its a natural part of the body. At this time my anxiety was very high and i started prodding around in my neck and I kept digging my thumb deep into the side of my neck a little bit above my collar bone and I found a hard bone like lump :( its not moveable it literally feels like a bone :( I keep trying to tell my self its nothing to worry about i had some swollen nodes higher up in my neck earlier this month but they have now gone down I believe they were to do with a saw throat I had. I am just so concerned about this bone like lump but if I have to dig with my finger to find it would this mean its probably nothing to worry about please help :(

Thanks

Based on the highlighted text in your post, there's a high probability it's bone ;)

Positive thoughts