PDA

View Full Version : light headed head !!!

bingjam
05-05-14, 15:54
Well I havent posted in over a week as ive been doing really good :)

but anxiety doesnt stay away for to long does it!!

Ive got nose pressure on the bridge of my nose which I can deal with but I just went stupidly lightheaded thats really freaked me out... im now thinking theres something wrong with my brain or theres something in there... you know like a brain tumor

Ggrrrrrr sooo anyhoo. As anyone else had these symptoms???

MRS STRESS ED
05-05-14, 22:08
Bingham these symptoms are very common with anxiety pay it no attention love anxiety loves attention it will pass ,and im pretty sure its not a bt nearly all of us have had a bt lol (not) try and relax hun xx

Superworrier
21-05-14, 19:06
So glad I just read this Hun x I have had nose like pressure for two days then today I have a woozy head and when I bend over the pressure gets worse and makes me feel so sick . Does it feel like it is the bridge of your nose and eyes

bingjam
30-05-14, 00:47
So glad I just read this Hun x I have had nose like pressure for two days then today I have a woozy head and when I bend over the pressure gets worse and makes me feel so sick . Does it feel like it is the bridge of your nose and eyes

Hi yup, nose and eyes still atm.... its not as bad so im thinking maybe its allergies in all fairness... but the pressure does get worse as I bend down... no more handstands for me.... I cant do them anyway ha