PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong with my heart and I'm panicking!

Chloe34517
05-05-14, 21:35
I've felt ill for ages as I've said in my previous posts and constantly have pains, sleepiness, breathlessness, hot and cold flushes, shivering, big fluctuations in my heart rate and my heart rate going really high with the tiniest movements. I've noticed whenever I bend down I feel ill and hot, but told myself it must just be my sinus' or something....But today I bent down to tie my shoe laces up and my heart literally went so, so fast and starting palpitating, I got so faint and light headed, I got so hot all over especially in my head and started sweating ridiculous amounts. It took about 10 minutes afterwards for me to cool down and I measured my heart rate and it was 160. My back was literally soaking wet with sweat. Tonight I just feel genuinely unwell and keep getting spasms from severe shivering. These waves of tiredness that suddenly hit me, combined with heart symptoms are terrifying me, like half the time I have to keep pulling my eyelids up because I can feel them closing. I went to the cinema and I had to stop half way going up just a few stairs because I was so out of breath and fatigued. Please help :(. Surely this is too much of a coincidence and I am going to die like I believe :(. I wasn't even anxious and was just busy getting ready when I bent down.

AlexandriaUK
05-05-14, 22:21
Have you been checked by Dr, 160 can be anxiety I promise you and all the other symptoms but without being examined by your Dr you will only believe the physical symptoms the Same as the rest of us,anxiety can be crippling.

bingjam
05-05-14, 23:13
Have you been checked by a doctor as 160 is quite high so I think????

Get yourself to the doctors and get yourself checked.

But I do get a few of the other symptoms you have mentioned like the shakiness and feeling faint..

Hope you feel bettee soon x

NotCool
06-05-14, 00:33
There are a couple of important subjects you need to determine before spiraling in panic. Your age (the older you are, the bigger the chances of a physical defect), your life style (amount of exercise you do, your shape, your diet and sleep habits) and the intensity of your (health) anxiety.

Real panic attacks can easily cause extremely fast heartbeat, and talking from personal experience, being completely out of shape because of a sedentary lifestyle can cause your heartbeat to raise with even the tiniest of activities, which includes standing up and laying down. I've had that a few months ago, and I'm 25 lol.

Worried 24/7
06-05-14, 01:20
There are a couple of important subjects you need to determine before spiraling in panic. Your age (the older you are, the bigger the chances of a physical defect), your life style (amount of exercise you do, your shape, your diet and sleep habits) and the intensity of your (health) anxiety.

Real panic attacks can easily cause extremely fast heartbeat, and talking from personal experience, being completely out of shape because of a sedentary lifestyle can cause your heartbeat to raise with even the tiniest of activities, which includes standing up and laying down. I've had that a few months ago, and I'm 25 lol.

I just love your signature......