PDA

View Full Version : Im new

tracie126
07-12-06, 11:06
Hi all,
I'm so glad to have found this site, at last I feel like I'm not going mad and others out there are suffering too.
I think mainly I have got health anxiety, which has become worse as I have got older. Not sure, but I think it all started when my gran died when I was eight, the doctor at the time diagnosed depression because I was having constant tummy ache. Also, my dad suffered from bad nerves and depression, and I think it kind of rubs off.
I won't rattle on, but generally i get most of the things you all talk about, at the moment muscle pains and trembling.
Anyway thanks for listening and i will continue to read the forum.[:o)]

honeybee3939
07-12-06, 11:23
Hi Tracie,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

candie
07-12-06, 11:36
Hi Tracie,

This site is like a saviour to a lot of us,youll get some good supprt here.

Take care,Candie xxx:D

Will Loynes
07-12-06, 11:42
Hey Tracie,
welcome to NMP!!
Please, never feel bad about having a good rattle about your issues, you've come to the right place. I'm sure you will find loads of people to share your concerns and maybe resolve a few of your issues. This is a fantastic site so I hope you get some, if not all of the benefits I have found!

Welcome :)

yorkylover
07-12-06, 12:30
Hi Tracie welcome to no panic.You will get lots of support here.;)

Ellen XX

Lindalou64
07-12-06, 14:19
HI TRACIE
WECOME.....LOTS OF GOOD INFO AND PEOPLE HERE I WISH YA THE BEST..............LINDA TC [8D]

samc100
07-12-06, 16:37
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you finds some reassurance on this site. It's good to know we are not alone.

See you around
XXX

trac67
07-12-06, 16:39
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'