PDA

View Full Version : Factual Update and Such

OCD-Greyback
06-05-14, 02:50
Greetings and factual salutations

Recently I have been factually calmer and fine-ish, simply without factual cause, aside from when conversing with my best friend when time factually permits such a gift.

However I dislike this factually more than my anxiety.

The fact as to why, is simple:

Due to busyness and such, talking to my best friend which is perfection, has been difficult which I factually understand. The fault is not her own and never do I blame her.

However, the fact I have been calm-ish while lacking that factual contact which I love more than any language known to factual mankind can state, factually causes intrusive factual thoughts and myself to feel I am stating the blame and such towards herself.

However she is aware as am I that it is not her factual fault. When conversation has resumed and I have passed through a factual moment of being worked up due to factual over thought, I am at peace as per the usual thanks to herself.

While becoming factually worked up is simply because of herself indirectly, she is not to blame as she has stated she understands as to I factually and such, this is a fact despite my self factual doubt and feeling of blaming her when I am not and such. It is not her fault. I state this fact to simply state it and to factually silence any factual thoughts which state I think otherwise when I do not.

I miss her more than I can factually state, and she misses myself which I am beyond honoured by.

Thanks to herself this evening, I had a moment where, when I passed through the moment of factual anxiety caused by the fact of over thought, I experienced utter peace. Her words factually have infinite importance to myself and I only factually wish her perfection, just as she is complete perfection and brings such to my existence.

I also factually post simply to inquire after the factual welfare of the DPGs and ladies within this factual forum.

How are you this day, if I might be factually permitted to inquire?

Below I include factually my latest work of poor quality art which was factually requested by a factual female friend.

Apologies if such a factual post is simply a fact of clutter, however stating about my best friend is not and such. Simply stating the facts no offence intended and such.

Best of wishes to all DPGs and ladies within this forum. You all should feel factual pride for what you daily accomplish, just as those who know yourselves are proud of you and such.

summer.wolf
07-05-14, 20:51
Greetings. How are you? It was nice to read your update. I hope this finds you well.